Second Pregnancy :: Week 15
How far along?
15 weeks
How big is baby?
A Navel Orange
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
Weight this week:
178.8
Total weight gain:
10.4
Maternity clothes:
I’ve been wearing a combination of maternity and regular (maternity primarily on my lower half to accommodate my belly, which has FINALLY popped this week!)
Stretch marks:
Nothing new.
Belly button:
Innie
Sleep:
I didn’t sleep well Monday or Tuesday as I was still coughing from the cold I’d had last week. But as the week progressed my sleep improved. On Thursday morning I woke up in a pool of my own drool, so I think I must have slept well!
Best moment of the week:
My belly finally looks like a preggy belly and not just a blob or a donut around my waist! My nausea has definitely been much better---hardly any at all! I also finished out my prenatal yoga series this week and I can’t wait for the next one!
Food cravings:
Avocados, strawberries, cinnamon toast--I can’t seem to get get enough liquids either...I feel like I’m drinking all day!
Food aversions:
Tomato based dishes are still not my friend. It sucks because I love pasta and would love some spaghetti but it just turns my stomach to eat it.
Symptoms:
Absentmindedness is killing me. I miss my pre-pregnancy brain so much. I keep losing the ability to form common words for items which is frustrating. I’m feeling pretty good most days.
Movement:
Some--mostly near my belly button.
Gender:
Don’t know yet!
What I’m looking forward to:
My 16 week checkup!
What I’m nervous about:
Lucas is my main worry--registration for kindergarten is soon and I’m way too emotional right now to think about it.
What I miss:
It would have been nice to be able to take some cough meds on the nights I couldn’t sleep.
Next appointment:
March 3rd
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
I think I was about 15 weeks when my nausea with Lucas subsided. I remember it being close to the 4 month mark.