Talented Friends!






On Friday I got a nice present in the mail--a new quilt from one of my Mommies in NM. Kathy Keller, a fabulous quilter (and Blogger herself) sent me a beautiful quilt and some baby booties/scratch mittens for our Guppy. It is very vibrant and colorful--so many designs and things to entertain your eyes! I am so blessed to have wonderfully talented friends to send me beautiful gifts like quilts. My first quilt (by my friend Amy and her mom Susie) is pictured behind me on the glider rocker. What a special treat to bring our baby home to! Thank you God for blessing me with such wonderful friends! 



4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow! That is quite the quilt. And let me tell you from experience, that pattern is not easy to do. I'll stick to my simple panels and such :)
    Amy said...
    That is so nice. I can't wait to see the little "guppy"

    Have a great day. I did a craft thing on my blog today go and check it out. It is not as good as your crafts.
    Amy said...
    Amy here is a blog I came across and thought you might like it.


    http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com
    Amy said...
    Happy Easter to all of you. Even the cats, Lily and the Guppy.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home