Angie over at 7 Clown Circus did this today for "Wordful Wednesday" as did my friend Amy at Keeping Up With The Schultz Family. If you want to participate, here's what you have to do: Post a photo on your blog, then let the words roll about it. This is my blog for Wordful Wednesday. I call it License.
.jpg)
This is one of my FAVORITE pics of Jesse and I. The day we arrived in Daytona for our wedding trip we had to get our marriage license from the courthouse before they closed. It cost us like $75 bucks or something, but was a necessary step if we wanted to get married in Florida. As you can tell by his face (and by mine) we had very different feelings on the subject (though if you know Jesse, this is just him being himself...) He's not into all the formalities and such...
Of course I wanted a picture, so that also probably prompted his sourpuss face...but isn't it a great pic? I have this one in my classroom to make me smile when I need one...
So that's my Wordful Wednesday...want your own? Cruise on over here:
I love your ultrasound picture, you can see the babies face sooo clear, how cool. I never got a good one like that!