Happy Birthday Lily Dog!















Lily when we got her: March 15th, 2008














Back in March when we adopted our sweet pooch, she was but a mere 4 months old. And now, here she is, a full year old and cute as ever! Here she is with her best buddies (from left: Bailey, Miles, Lily and Stoli.) Happy Birthday, Ma-Gooch! 

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I am SO glad that I am not the only one who recognizes their dog's birthday!
    Amy said...
    Happy Birthday Lily!!!!
    Amy said...
    Hello,

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog about Friends. You are a great friend to me also. Your friends do change when you get p.g. that is for sure.

    Oh yeah. Go check out my site. You have an award waiting for you..... and the baby of course. I love your new site also.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home