Hello everyone! Just thought I'd take a quick minute to give an update. For those of you on my email list, you probably already know this but for those of you who don't (and are interested) I've created a Baby Webpage for our little bundle to document my pregnancy and the growth of Baby Fletcher. It is password protected but if you'll email me or send me a message I'll send the password to you. Here is the link: http://www.thecradle.com/web/babyfletcher09/webpage
I am 16 weeks now and FINALLY starting to feel a bit of relief from the morning sickness. I still have my days, but mostly I only get sick when I feel too hungry. I'm beginning to look slightly pregnant and not just pudgy and my students are really starting to notice. They love to ask questions about my pregnancy and a few of them already rub my belly! Here's the most recent pic (taken Monday) of my bump. Love and hugs to you all.
Labels: Baby





By the way I like your other site.