Baby Bump In Progress...


Jesse and I have a tradition of taking a picture of my belly every Monday morning when we get up. It is our way to kind of document the progression of my growing bump, which is finally starting to resemble a bump and less of a "gee you look like you've eaten too many donuts..." look. This was last Monday. I am currently 14 weeks, finally starting to feel a bit better, and no, my pants no longer fit...

3 Comments:

  1. The Murphys said...
    I love how you proudly display your baby belly. Josh had to literally post my picture for me because I no longer think it's cute (although I did at the beginning, it's only that now there are soo many veins that I look like an interstate road map ha ha) BRILLIANT halloween costume, that's a riot!! Hope you are well! XOXO
    Amy Fletcher said...
    Yeah, its kind of hard to tell from the pic, but I've started to notice little blue veins on my belly as well. And peach fuzz! Ew!
    Amy said...
    Love the tummy. I hope you post more pictures as you grow. Since I am so far away I can't see your belly.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home