Halloween Pics





Not that we need an excuse to dress up in this household (if you've seen my previous posts, you know my husband dresses up in costume regularly, regardless of social norms...) but Halloween gave us a good reason anyway. We got to wear our mime costumes twice--once for Jesse's school dance last week, and again on Nov. 1st (which is also Dia De Los Muertos, for those of you who know your Mexican history.) We were invited to a Halloween party, and as usual we did a couples costume. On Halloween itself, Jesse didn't get to dress up, but I did! I went as "Pregna Woman"--I am my own kind of Superhero! If you can't read my belly, the phrase says "I grow humans, what's your superpower?" It was a big hit...

3 Comments:

  1. Amy said...
    I liked both of your costumes. You are so funny!!!
    (Pregana Woman)
    Unknown said...
    Hahaha! Excellent superpower indeed!
    Ma'am and Dadgum said...
    I'm alone and still laughing out loud. You are a hoot!!!
    that's my kind of super hero.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home