Drama, Baby!



Here is our baby at 12 weeks---such a drama baby already! Check out the hand on the head, as if he/she were saying "Oh, growing is just SO hard to do!" In other news, my morning sickness is finally starting to subside a bit. I haven't barfed since last Monday!

2 Comments:

  1. The Murphys said...
    Oh how exciting!! I am really glad that your morning sickness is getting better, it obviouisly makes for a more enjoyable pregnancy! Enjoy the next 4 months because it does get a little rough again at the end! I have cried about absolutely nothing 3 times this week and I don't think my skin can possibly stretch anymore! Who ever said this is a "natural process" has either never done it or has completely forgotten the truth :) XOXO
    Amy said...
    Glad to hear the morning sickness is going away. That baby looks great. Keep growing little one.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home