Second Pregnancy: Week 6


Second Pregnancy :: Week 6
How far along?
6 weeks
How big is baby?
A sweet pea
From The Bump: Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Weight this week:
174.0
Total weight gain:
5.6
Maternity clothes:
Still just using the belly band when I wear jeans--my pants are too tight to button. I look forward to the end of the day when I can come home and take them off!
Stretch marks:
Only the ones that I got last time!
Belly button:
Innie
Sleep:
Okay--not great. I’m getting up to pee a lot.
Best moment of the week:
Starting Christmas Vacation with my boys! We also “spilled the beans” on Facebook to let people know we are having a baby (Jesse was dying to tell people!)
Food cravings:
Ice water, cold drinks, and Chinese soup. Earlier in the week I was craving sandwiches (salami) from Jimmy Johns. I also wanted barbeque chips (which later in the week became something that grossed me out.)
Food aversions:
Pretty much everything turns my stomach---I’ve hit the phase where NOTHING sounds good. All my standby snacks don’t sound good at all. The thought of eating cheese makes me want to vomit. The only things that have tasted good the past few days are wonton soup, egg drop soup, egg rolls and fruit smoothies.
Symptoms:
Nauseous a lot. Really tired. I “feel” pregnant.
Movement:
None. (Unless you count gas pains.) :)
Gender:
Too early! But we keep calling the baby a girl.
What I’m looking forward to:
Going home to see my parents after Christmas! Lucas is looking forward to spending time with Papa.
What I’m nervous about:
Nothing this week!
What I miss:
Not feeling like I was going to throw up all the time.
Next appointment:
January 6th
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:

Morning sickness, need to pee a lot.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home