Due Date! 40 Weeks! May 1st!

     Where we started--my baby bump at 9 Weeks

Well kiddo, we made it. 40 weeks today--can you believe it? 


I've been on maternity leave since Monday 4/27. And in that time, I've cleaned just about everything there is to clean in the house (mostly out of boredom, but also in preparation for you and the family being here.) Dad isn't keen on me venturing too far away from the house at the moment, so the only trips I've taken this week were to the grocery store and the dollar store. Can't say I blame him though--if I were watching a ticking timebomb, I'd be pretty nervous too. 

Doc says if you don't come by next Wednesday, then Thursday they will have to coax you out of your nice cozy oven...sorry about that. Can't wait to hold you and see your sweet face. Me and you kid...good times. :) 


3 Comments:

  1. Email: said...
    Wow...I can not believe that it has been 9 months already. I will be thinking about you the next couple of days. I hope that all goes well...get ready for the time of your life!! Love ya...Tammy
    Amy said...
    I am back in town now the baby can come. I am so happy for you.
    Amy said...
    Happy Mother's Day

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home