Amy Schultz Is The Best!


I've always felt blessed to have good friends, and today I got a surprise that proves it! Amy, if you are reading this--THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! I haven't checked the mail in a day or two, so when Lily and I went out to check it today I had a box from my sweet friend Amy. Its a baby quilt in the colors of the nursery, and I LOVE IT! I am such a fan of homemade stuff, and this really made my whole day. I had to take a pic in the "getting there" nursery just for you. I wish I could hug you! Love you girl!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  1. Amy said...
    What a sweet post. I ask my Mom to make it for you and she did. I am so glad you love it.
    Amy said...
    I hope you got my comment. My computer did something strange.
    Amy Fletcher said...
    I love it! Yes, got both your comments, no worries. My mom loves it too. She said that now I can tell my baby that you loved them too, even before he or she was born!
    The Murphys said...
    That is AWESOME!!! The baby's room is looking great, I love the floor it is beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling well.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home