Lily Prepares Us For Parenthood...


This morning our sweet Lily pooch had a good time. While taking our morning shower, she managed to get in some good "doggie-antics" within a matter of 10 minutes. Jesse opened the bathroom door and said "Oh my!" Apparently while the door was closed, Lily Dog decided to help herself to my sock drawer! In a short amount of time, she'd managed to pull out about 15 pairs of socks from my sock drawn and "decorated" the bedroom and livingroom with them. I even caught her in the act with one of the pairs, which she promptly took to the couch and started chewing on! I couldn't even get mad at her because I was laughing so hard, but I think it is safe to say that Lily has taught us a thing or two about what happens when drawers get accidentally left open!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comment:

  1. Amy said...
    It looks like Alyce went through your house and helped Lily out.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home