The State Fair of Texas






I didn't realize until today that its been almost a month since I last blogged. Being newly pregnant (and not sure what to expect, despite the various books that tell you) has left me without much to say (unless you want to hear about barfing or exhaustion...). But this weekend Jesse and I attended the State Fair in Downtown Dallas and I thought I'd show some pics. We saw a great dog show (complete with frisbee flinging and flipping dogs) and wonderful bird show that made both Jesse and I want a bird...But we have enough critters currently, and I'm brewing up another one as I sit, so enjoy the pics and hopefully I'll be back to blogging once I feel a tad better... :)

3 Comments:

  1. Email: said...
    Oh the joys of the first few months of pregnacy!!! Hang in there.
    Amy said...
    I was the same way when I was PG with Alyce. I think I spent most of my time in the bathroom. It can come and go everyone is different. In the end you have a wonderful life.
    Ma'am and Dadgum said...
    I'm glad you feel well enough to blog. I enjoy reading and looking at them. Pregnancy can be a pain but the end result is amazing. I loved being pregnant but I'm kind of a freak.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home