Devlin Arick, 18 months...






Here's some recent pics of my sweet nephew. Paul and Amanda relocated to Hobbs, NM in the last few weeks so Paul could start his new job. They lost their kitty Perseus over 2 weeks ago (she got out when they were moving in) but they found her today with the help of their new neighbors. Devlin is a complete ham (as you can tell by the pictures) but is doing fantastic! He's completely off of the enzymes and supplements and his CF appears to be very well-controlled. Enjoy! 

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    He's a cutie alright. Q: why is Devlin wearing a life jacket, but Daddy Paul is not? Tsk, tsk. ;)

    Glad to hear the recovered the cat - I know how upset I'd bet if we lost Sadie or Calli while moving. I bet they were so happy to recover her.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home