Old School Amy


This is my mom around 7 months preggo with me here...We found this picture when we were going through my grandma's house after she died. Apparently mom sent the pic to show my mom the crooked tree that is in the background (its funny what you are proud of when you get your new house...) I think its sweet. Especially since Jesse and I are thinking about having our own baby--it was just fun to see my mom when it was just she and I.

2 Comments:

  1. The Murphys said...
    I am so EXCITED to hear that you are starting to think about having a baby soon!!! It really goes without saying but children change your life in sooo many ways, they are such a blessing!! We are really happy for you!
    Amy said...
    You and your Mom look alike in this picture to me. I hope you and Jesse enjoy what parenthood can bring to you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home