Baby Flerger!

Its been an exciting week! Jesse and I found out on Tuesday that we're expecting our first baby!! Woo hoo!! We're really excited, if not a little nervous, but we've waited a long time to be parents and we hope we are spectacular at it. Hooray for two pink lines!

4 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Oh Amy! That is wonderful news. I laughed delightedly as I read your post. Congratulations to you both! You're gonna be a mama. Awwwww!
    "Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful." ~Charles Osgood~
    The Murphys said...
    Oh my goodness!!! We are sooo happy for you! I hope you are feeling well and getting lots of rest :)
    Ma'am and Dadgum said...
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! Amber didn't tell me. I'm so happy for you!!! You'll be awesome parents.
    Email: said...
    Oh my word...I haven't check blogs since last week and I wake up this morning to a wonderful blog. I am super excited for you. How far along are you? I hope you feel good and remember to eat whatever you want whenever you want!!!! Enjoy every minute of it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home