Lily Graduates from Puppy School!

Lily is now 8 months old and she just finished a 6-week course of Bow-Wow basics with her trainer. She graduated with honors on Thursday, so I thought I'd let everyone know. The trainer LOVES our Lily dog. She said she is one of the best-behaved and most obedient puppies she's ever met (especially for her size and breeds.) We are so proud of her and will continue to
work with her and keep you posted on her progress!



Lily's Diploma...

Practicing her "stay" command

Preparing to Jump!

Giving KG (trainer) sweet puppy kisses

Graduation and a "diploma"
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Oy. I'm so jealous that your dog graduated with honors. Ours did puppy training and the next level called "novice" training....and we keep up with it at home. Yet, there are days where she acts as though she has no clue what "stay" or sit means. And she thinks "come" is optional. I guess she's just another 'sped' (special ed) Labrador.
    Ma'am and Dadgum said...
    Congratulations. I can't keep up with your pets but I know you're proud of all of them.
    Cathy Bell (Ma'am to my granddaughters)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home