Second Pregnancy: Week 9

Second Pregnancy :: Week 9
How far along?
9 weeks
How big is baby?
An olive
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!
Weight this week:
175.4
Total weight gain:
7
Maternity clothes:
None yet, still just the belly band. On the weekends I live in yoga pants--anything else feels too restricting.
Stretch marks:
Nothing new.
Belly button:
Innie
Sleep:
Sleeping pretty well, though I’m getting up between 3-4 times a night to pee.
Best moment of the week:
I’ve gone 3 days without barfing! That’s something to celebrate!
Food cravings:
I had a craving for Bubblegum ice cream from Baskin-Robbins the other day, but I didn’t go and get any. Otherwise I haven’t really had many cravings this week.
Food aversions:
Not as many. I’ve been hungry this week for almost anything.
Symptoms:
The pityrisis rosea rash all over my body seems it was worse at the start of the week, but some areas seem like they have tapered off. I hope it goes away soon--it looks so ugly!
Movement:
None yet.
Gender:
Don’t know yet!
What I’m looking forward to:
The next appointment on February 3rd is the nuchal translucency test. I will feel better when I know everything is okay. I’m happy we will get to see the baby on the sonogram again!
What I’m nervous about:
Budgeting. Oh, and finding a daycare.
What I miss:
I miss my clothes fitting comfortably. I feel really flustered by the tightness of my clothes.
Next appointment:
February 3rd
Comparison to Pregnancy #1:
While there hasn’t been any vomiting for the past 3 days, I’m now up to 7 times. The all day nausea seems to be subsiding a little bit though I wouldn’t say I’m past it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home