Jesse and I were in the kitchen doing dishes after dinner tonight, when suddenly the house got very quiet. When you have a toddler in the house, this is a very bizarre sound so Jesse went to investigate. We found Lucas sitting ever so nicely in my green La-z-boy peeling post-it page markers apart one-by-one. I had been working on Grad School stuff earlier and had left them on the book so that I could use them again later, but it seems that my son found them first. We watched him for a good minute or so before we said anything to him...he was very serious about pulling them apart. He also tried to help me with my "to-do" list for Grad School as well by drawing on my calendar (wasn't that nice of him?) By the end of his little adventure, he was covered in little, purple pieces of paper. I had to take his picture.
Labels: Lucas




