Hi, I'm Amy. I'm a middle school librarian and lover of food, recipes and cooking. I am happily married with two kids and my oldest has Autism. I recently learned that I have colon cancer and I'm trying to cope with it by writing down my journey. Thanks for reading.
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. ~Billy Connolly
Favorite Quotes About Tea...
There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. ~Bernard-Paul Heroux
Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea. ~Author Unknown
If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty. ~Japanese Proverb
Tea's proper use is to amuse the idle, and relax the studious, and dilute the full meals of those who cannot use exercise, and will not use abstinence. ~Samuel Johnson
All true tea lovers not only like their tea strong, but like it a little stronger with each year that passes. ~George Orwell, "A Nice Cup of Tea"
A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~A.A. Milne
You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. ~Billy Connolly
Reasons to Marry a Geek
They actually give a damn about you.
His friends aren't jerks.
They are relatively low-maintenance.
They recognize what is different in you than most other people.
Whitney (Dobbs) Hicks