Lily's New Post

Click to play Lily, June 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Its been 3 months since we got our Lily Dog and boy she has gotten big! She's 7 months old now, and weighs 45 pounds and is still growing! We are taking a puppy training class to learn how to ask her to comply with certain commands, and so far she's doing great! I just thought it would be fun to show off how big she's gotten--we are so ridiculously crazy about her!

2 Comments:

  1. Email: said...
    I know what you mean by getting big. We were in Petsmart the other day with Max and weighed him. I thought he felted heavier when I about broke my back to get him into the car. He weighed 65 lbs. and yes he is only 18 weeks old!!!! I think we have lost our minds. We may have a giant on our hands:)Lily dog looks super sweet. She should come and swim with Maximus sometime!
    Amy said...
    Your dog is so cute. I love those eyes the most.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home